The silver bullet: Dr. Bronner’s pure castile soap. This stuff does it all. In one little bottle you can replace your soap or body wash, your shave gel, your shampoo, and your face wash… at the very least you can combine your body wash and your shave gel (this stuff works great for shaving!). It also works wonders for house cleaning and stain removal.
Dr. Bronner’s castile soap comes in an array of scents that are sure to please your nosebuds. But if you can’t find one that you like you could always customize the unscented version with your own essential oils! I’m partial to almond and lavender scents for the ladies, and maybe the eucalyptus or citrus for all you guys out there.
Hate liquid soaps, and like a good old fashion bar soap that also serves all the afore mentioned functions? Well you are in luck… the same castile soap is available in bar form.
Other positives of this soap and this company:
- It’s made of certified fair trade and organic ingredients,
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives,
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels, and
- You can buy this almost anywhere now (Whole Foods, Walmart, Target, the grocery store, the list goes on!) and you can buy it in bulk to save $.
- stonefreedreamer likes this
- rociology likes this
- insaneteacup likes this
- donotpressrepeat likes this
- countryboylumberjack likes this
- hellotheremaryrose reblogged this from rootedinnature and added:
- lovelylore likes this
- porcelain-horse-horselain reblogged this from rootedinnature
- constantstill likes this
- featherlightheart likes this
- ourlowlyspoopyking reblogged this from rootedinnature and added:
- personal-velocity likes this
- buynothingnewforayear likes this
- rootedinnature posted this